Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Fair... Fun!

Yesterday, Gareth and I skipped out on work, and as Harper said, the kids got to "ditch school", and we went to the Puyallup Fair! I love the fair-- it's huge, there are so many fun rides, and it makes me feel like a kid again.  Lots of people complain about it being too expensive, but if you put some effort into planning, it's really pretty affordable. The kids got free admission tickets from school and Gareth and I used a groupon for our admission. We also got dizzy passes, which allow you to ride as many rides as many times as you want. We brought in our own snacks and drinks and purchased one snack during the day, and the snack we chose was delish-- a hot buttered scone with rasberry jam, and it was only a buck twenty five.  A fabulous time was had by all-- well, except for when the bees stung Mason on his neck, and Georgia's reaction after the tilt a whirl: "I felt like I was about to fwow (throw) up, and my bwain (brain) was jiggling around in my head."













No comments:

Post a Comment