Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

This day of the week in particular seems conducive to displaying my recent thrift-store (or plain old thrifty) purchases, since it's Thursday and my alliteration-loving self can call this post "Thrifty Thursday!" 

I really scored this week at the Goodwill Outlet.  My ABSOLUTE favorite purchase for all of 99 cents were these..... Vintage, leather, perfectly worn, ACME western boots!!



I haven't been able to find this type of boot on ebay for less than 30 bucks. Score!

I also found this adorable vintage recipe box...


And this Little Golden book entitled "Daddies." So cute!

I also found a great deal this week at Target... all of their summer stuff is on super-duper clearance. You know, because its already July and the weather here in Seattle has been so hot for so long... :0!

I got these neat-o water bottles for the kids-- nice to have a lid and straw for mom (mess-wise) and kids (fun-wise). They were 50 cents each.

I also found this summer-themed Glad Press and Seal for $1.00, because really, do our leftovers care if they have summer-themed saran wrap on them as fall approaches?  I think not.


Be sure to check out your local Target for other awesome deals to liven up these remaining weeks of summer-- beach towels, slip n slides, flip flops-- basically, tons of stuff, was half price.

No comments:

Post a Comment