A few months ago, I found this adorable vintage mushroom-print fabric, and I so badly wanted to make it into a dress for Georgia. I finally found the perfect vintage pattern, cut out the pieces, and began to sew. Something happened-- something terrible. I'm not even sure what it was. All I know is that the dress looked awful-- wonky, crooked, and ragged. Maybe the pattern was too hard, maybe I sewed it after drinking a couple of glasses of wine... I don't know. I did figure out a way to salvage some of that adorable print, though-- I appliqued it on to a red shirt, and now Georgia has a mushroom shirt that she loves to wear. Who knows, maybe it will get more use than a dress would anyway.